Registration fees and Payment Methods
Taxes not included. 21%VAT will be included at payment when applicable. Final price will be applied during the registration process.
Registrations will be processed and paid through the technical secretariat (Enviro Networking S.L.U)
* Student Registration Form must be accompanied by a PDF letter signed by the head of department/graduate chair confirming Trainee status along with the contact information of the supervisor. Please see the Student Category Definition section below for more information.
**Member Registration must have valid proof of their membership with one of the affiliated societies of AEBAM. If you are not a member of these societies and you have registered under the Member Category, you will be charged the difference. Please see the Member Category Definition section for more information.
Member Category Definition
You must meet one of the following conditions to be eligible for member pricing:
• Be a member of the affiliated societies of the AEBAM
• Be a member of the AEBAM
List of Affiliated Societies of the AEBAM
Student Category Definition
Student Registration must include the following information to be eligible for the Student Registration Rate:
• Signed PDF Letter by the head of department/graduate chair confirming Student/Trainee status
• Include the contact information for the signee and supervisor
• Please use the attached PDF Template here
The Full Congress Registration fee for participants includes:
- Access to all sessions
- Active participation in the sessions
- Networking breaks, 2 breakfasts and 3 bagged lunches
- Congress Program including all promotional materials
- Appearancein the document of conclusions of the event as a person or entity
- Appearancein the database of experts, entities and projects
- Your project or research published in the communications book
- Logistical assistance for travel and accommodation
Letter of Invitation for Visa
An official Letter of Invitation to obtain a Visa and authorization to attend the MARLICE2 2019 Congress in Seville, SPAIN will be issued ONLY after a completed Registration Form and full payment have been received. Please contact our registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org once you are registered and registration fees have been paid if you require a Letter of Invitation. Letters of Invitations will not be issued to parties who are not registered and/or paid in full. Letter of Invitations will not automatically be issued; you must contact our registration department.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Registration cancellations received in writing at the MARLICE 2019 Secretariat’s address before February 10 will be accepted and all fees refunded, minus 20€ administrative fee (as per policy). Cancellations received after February 10, 2019 will not be refunded; however, it is aceptable to transfer your registration to another person. This change can be made by re-accessing your online registration using the link on your confirmation letter. No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the Congress. In the unlikely event that MARLICE 2019 is cancelled, travel and accommodation costs will not be refunded.
Please note that registration needs to be paid in full before attending any sessions. No cheques, wire transfers or deferred payments will be accepted.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in MARLICE 2019 constitutes an agreement by the registrant to MARLICE 2019 and Enviro Netrworking S.L.U to use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.
For any questions or queries regarding MARLICE 2019 Registration, please contact the Housing & Registration Manager at email@example.com